Harmony disembarkment

Sweety

If you are going to be using Luggage Valet, I think the earliest time that they will allow is noon...or thereabouts.  I think there was a flight at 11:59 on one airline and they allowed it but probably noon to be on the safe side.  If you are not using LV then I would say any time after 10:30 would be safe.  I don't like feeling rushed so I wouldn't book before 10:30 but I'm sure some will say that you can fly earlier than 10:30.

It largely depends on a few factors that are difficult to accurately know in advance.  

1. What time your ship actually returns to port
  2. How long it takes for US Customs to inspect and clear the ship
  3. Any potential US Coast Guard inspections (unlikely, but you never know)
  4. Your C&A status
  5. If you are in a suite.

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

It largely depends on a few factors that are difficult to accurately know in advance.  

1. What time your ship actually returns to port
  2. How long it takes for US Customs to inspect and clear the ship
  3. Any potential US Coast Guard inspections (unlikely, but you never know)
  4. Your C&A status
  5. If you are in a suite.

I am D+. I am looking at a 10:15am flight. There are only four people.

I will tell you our experience in Sept.  I did the unthinkable and booked an early return flight leaving FLL at 8:55 am.  The cruise compass stated 6:30 am if you carry off your luggage.  We got in line around 6:10 with about 20 people ahead of us.  They began to disembark a little early at 6:15.  We were through customs and in a cab by 6:30.  We made it through TSA and to our gate a little after 7:00 am.  Our disembarkation was a breeze.   There could have been a lot of things go wrong to make us miss our flight.   We were flying Southwest and could change flights at the last minute so that was a big stress reliever.   It sure beat seating in the airport all day!

3 hours ago, Sweety said:

I am D+. I am looking at a 10:15am flight. There are only four people.

I'm not saying it's not doable but it depends on the level of stress you're willing to handle.  We (3 of us) did a 10:40AM flight when we went on Allure the first time.  Up at 5:30AM, walk off with our luggage as soon as they let us off and a quick cab to the airport.