Drink Package price increase

I read  the drink package prices are increasing. Does anyone know if they are going to raise the maximum $12 for wine covered in the package? My husband and I love Vintanges, but it’s very difficult to find a good glass of wine for $12. For example, Spy Valley Pinot used to be in the package pricing, now I think it’s $15ish a glass,  In fact, there were no Pinot Noirs that were included in the package. RCCL may be on the brink of pricing themselves out of the market for some folks.

2 hours ago, Floating Fun said:

I read  the drink package prices are increasing. Does anyone know if they are going to raise the maximum $12 for wine covered in the package? My husband and I love Vintanges, but it’s very difficult to find a good glass of wine for $12. For example, Spy Valley Pinot used to be in the package pricing, now I think it’s $15ish a glass,  In fact, there were no Pinot Noirs that were included in the package. RCCL may be on the brink of pricing themselves out of the market for some folks.

RCI allows you to take 2 bottles of 750 ml wine with you per stateroom. They need to be in the carry on bag with you when the first time you are boarding the ship. However, there is a corkage fee like $15 involved. You can just open the bottle in your stateroom to avoid that fee. You can ask stateroom attendant to brink wine glasses for you and then pour the wine then take it with you. That was I did so I can have my favorite wine.