Do You Have A Backup?

I don't necessarily got bored with a CRUISE LINE, I more or less shop itinerary/price in a suite for the times I like to go on a cruise.  Currently I have two cruises on Royal booked, one on Celebrity, one on Carnival, and one on MSC.  Most of all those were booked based on offering an itinerary that Royal didn't OR was a similar itinerary at a better price.  MSC was such a good deal I couldn't refuse.  

Frankly, I don't find Carnival, Royal and NCL to be that different when it comes to general service and activities.  We have never sailed on any other lines.  I have not sailed Carnival or NCL since I became a suite snob so I cannot compare those amenities.

Where I DO see a difference is in the ships themselves.  I just don't think you can beat the big Royal ships.

We are sailing on MSC for Christmas 2019 so I will see how the Yacht Club compares to the suites services of Royal.

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Frankly, I don't find Carnival, Royal and NCL to be that different when it comes to general service and activities.  We have never sailed on any other lines.  I have not sailed Carnival or NCL since I became a suite snob so I cannot compare those amenities.

Ok...I'm lost...If you have never sailed on Carnival or NCL, how can you state there is no difference between them without personal experience?? Or did I mis-read or missed something??

37 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

Ok...I'm lost...If you have never sailed on Carnival or NCL, how can you state there is no difference between them without personal experience?? Or did I mis-read or missed something??

Sorry if I wasn't clear.  I HAVE sailed on Carnival and NCL but no other cruise lines besides RCCL.

NCL is good for service but I have found that the Dawn (this past may Boston to Bermuda) and the Breakaway (May 2017 NYC to Bermuda) are small for my taste now that I have been on the larger ships that RCL offers. I am booked on Anthem again for Thanksgiving and NCL Bliss in February and its pretty new so I will have more to say about that comparison soon.