Whats Wrong With Me?

ReyRod

Since taking my first cruise last month I am now hooked on not only the concept of cruising for vacations but also really now enjoy learning all about cruise ships etc..

Am I the only one this happened to after taking their first cruise? I have the luxury of working close to the Port of Miami. My building faces it.. I also get in really early like at 6:30am.. and the first thing I do is go watch the cruise ships all come into port for the day. I need help! :) Cant wait for next year to get here to finally cruise on the Navigator Of the Seas :)

18 minutes ago, ReyRod said:

Since taking my first cruise last month I am now hooked on not only the concept of cruising for vacations but also really now enjoy learning all about cruise ships etc..

Am I the only one this happened to after taking their first cruise? I have the luxury of working close to the Port of Miami. My building faces it.. I also get in really early like at 6:30am.. and the first thing I do is go watch the cruise ships all come into port for the day. I need help! ? Cant wait for next year to get here to finally cruise on the Navigator Of the Seas ?

Welcome to:

Cruiseaholic.jpg

For the love of cruising....stay away from twangster blogs....you will end up broke from purchasing camera equipment and electronic devices (Ask Joe). Don't pay attention too Lovetocruise2002 (Sabrina) or you'll be in a suite the rest of your life wondering what happened, not knowing there are other cabin's on the ship!

5 minutes ago, mworkman said:

For the love of cruising....stay away from Twansgters blogs....you will end up broke from purchasing camera equipment and electronic devices (Ask Joe). Don't pay attention too Lovetocruise2002 or you'll be in a suite the rest of your life wondering what happened, not knowing there are other cabin's on the ship!

If your intention was to reach out to people who would stop you from this "madness", then you came to the wrong place.  People here are ENABLERS!

43 minutes ago, Susie said:

You live really close to the port why don't take a short cruise like a weekend cruise. They are not expensive.  If I live that close to the port of Miami or in FL somewhere. I will possible taking the short cruise every month LOL 

Agree, ships that do a Thursday to Monday run are perfect for locals. Leave work around 12-1pm Thursday, off Friday, then on Monday resume the normal grind.

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

For the love of cruising....stay away from twangster blogs....you will end up broke from purchasing camera equipment and electronic devices (Ask Joe). Don't pay attention too Lovetocruise2002 (Sabrina) or you'll be in a suite the rest of your life wondering what happened, not knowing there are other cabin's on the ship!

Hey!  I will have everyone know that I am sailing in an ocean view cabin on Indy in 67 days.  All 4 of us!  Whether I will survive it or not is the question! ?

16 minutes ago, Expressman said:

Can someone remind me what the 12 steps are

1   We admitted we were powerless over our desire for cruising

4   Made a searching for future sailings, shore excursions, discounts, and onboard credit

5   Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another fellow cruiser the exact nature of our thrills.

12  Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to cruiseaholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Note:  I can only rephrase some of them. LOL

1 hour ago, RatedPG said:

1   We admitted we were powerless over our desire for cruising

4   Made a searching for future sailings, shore excursions, discounts, and onboard credit

5   Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another fellow cruiser the exact nature of our thrills.

12  Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to cruiseaholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Note:  I can only rephrase some of them. LOL

First post here so I hope it is okay if I add:

2. Book a cruise

3. Book another cruise

6. Book another cruise

7. Book another cruise

8. Book another cruise

9. Book another cruise

10. Book a B2B cruise

11. Book a B2B2B cruise ( solo in a suite to reach next level)

6 hours ago, Hoppy2cruise said:

First post here so I hope it is okay if I add:

2. Book a cruise

3. Book another cruise

6. Book another cruise

7. Book another cruise

8. Book another cruise

9. Book another cruise

10. Book a B2B cruise

11. Book a B2B2B cruise ( solo in a suite to reach next level)

Step 12.  Live on a cruise ship

Just now, ColoradoCruiser said:

Hi, My name is Jason and I have been reading this blog for six months now, and I am a Cruiseaholic as well.  I believe I am making my wife and kids annoyed with all of the things you all teach me.  Thank you.

Hello Jason and welcome.

My first was on Freedon in 2015, and if I'm not on a ship, I'm reading this blog or reading about on the FB pages I belong to.

It's a sickness.  I know that, because my wife told me after I booked next week's cruise on Lady O right after we got back from her in January.

If I had the money, and my wife had more time off, I'd be going a lot more.

Welcome!

If cruise addiction is a disease please don't give me the treatment, I'm happy with my cruise habit ?

Make sure you take in all the info you can.  Matt has a great podcast and does daily broadcasts.  If you ever want to dip your toes into cruising, history, etc - beyond the RCI realm, I know a guy ?

Either way, 24 days until it gets very real for those of us sailing on the Symphony group cruise - there is still space available (at GREAT rates, too): https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/event/royalcaribbeanblog-cruise-aboard-symphony-of-the-seas