Online check in

Lately if I go into any part of a specific booking (Cruise Planner or Set Sail) then leave that section and try to go to another section in the same booking, it tells me that the booking is being modified, which is completely ridiculous. It’s very annoying. I have to choose which area I REALLY want to look at b/c I know that I will be locked out when I try and go back in.  I can wait 15 or so minutes and then get back in but that is very burdensome.  I hope they fix whatever’s wrong.

I hade this problem for the first time ever, when I tried to check in for my upcoming Anthem cruise in January! I was so frustrated because I am not computer literate! I remembered from the blogs people saying to go incognito, whatever that means! Well, thank goodness my husband knew and he tried and we were able to check in! Thank goodness for RCL blog!! Thank you! Does anyone think they will ever fix the website? Beyond frustrating!!

3 hours ago, Rebecca Ann said:

I've been trying for the last 3 days, to get into check in/ set sail pass and every time it tells me there's a glitch and it's unavailable. Anyone else have this problem? 

It is Sunday, October 21 at 938PM.   I just checked the site and everything appears to be working.  Might be on your end.  

3 hours ago, Rebecca Ann said:

I've been trying for the last 3 days, to get into check in/ set sail pass and every time it tells me there's a glitch and it's unavailable. Anyone else have this problem? 

I rang up with a similar problem last week. I was advised to click on Already Booked at the top, and then on the Online Check-in icon. It takes you to the old-style website but it worked. I entered my reservation number and details there and was able to print my SS pass.