Laundry question

Nancymc

Steamers are not permitted as generally, regardless of exact verbiage on the websites for RCI or any other line, any heat-generating appliances are prohibited.  The only exceptions are personal grooming products (hair irons, curlers, etc).

To be clear though, steamers are indeed on the prohibited items list: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/prohibited-items-onboard-policy

19 minutes ago, Mljstr said:

Take a spray bottle of Downy Wrinkle Release. I am trying it for the first time. I've experimented at home and it seems to work pretty well.

I have used it with great success. I do suggest spraying what you need the first night as you hang them up and then, if needed, again the second night. The formula is online so you can mix up your own batch if you prefer. 

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, twangster said:

Wrinkle release but I also loosely roll my wrinkle prone clothes when packing.  

Also, crank the shower on hot and with some dressy clothes hanging in the bathroom let the steam of the shower assist the wrinkle release.  

When I traveled every week for work I would get extra plastic sheeting from the dry cleaner, put it over individual garments and roll them up. Was great for slacks, sport coats, etc.