bogo 60 + double up = confusion

ZOKUEL

Im confused when pricing a cruise for october 14 2019 Mariner out of Port Canaveral w/ a Junior Suit

1 room w/ 2 guest it automatically puts in $638

image.png

I choose (junior suite pick my own =$722)

image.thumb.png.eead00edc7288b76247926960332c31f.png

now my price shows $2556 total thats $1278 per guest

image.thumb.png.2050ddd4755ec20982e4c7225b7b3cb3.png

shouldnt this add up as guest 1 ($722+{$85.05 port fees}) + Guest 2 ($722+{$85.05 port fees} = $1614.1 - ($433.2( 60%) - ($75 ( flash sale) = Subtotal $1105.9 + (Aprox. $145 tax) = total $1250.9 aprox.

This is always the way they have done it......since I have been cruising with them.

People see the sale(60% off for example) and see the price of $500 and think its 60% off that...but its not, its already factored into it...kinda misleading and sneaky imho....and then you add on the port fees and taxes.

So just keep in mind that whatever price you see listed for the cruise in your search, thats lower than what it will actually be at the end of the day..pay no attention to whatever sale or discount % they have this week or the next one.

18 minutes ago, Susie said:

Yup Look like there is no more discount for being C&A or a glitch of a web redesign. ?

I brought this up with the RCCL agent I was speaking with on the phone. She said she'd report it.

I was also told that C&A discounts kick in when you reach Platinum.  This only applies only to balcony and suite booking.  Sorry for "steerage" folks like me. 

Just now, RatedPG said:

I brought this up with the RCCL agent I was speaking with on the phone. She said she'd report it.

I was also told that C&A discounts kick in when you reach Platinum.  This only applies only to balcony and suite booking.  Sorry for "steerage" folks like me. 

? for calling. I was just looking for a cruise during Easter and I  am a Diamond member so I should get some discount for Bacony. I not sure what ship yet just looking around but notice that part to put C&A # was missing.

30 minutes ago, RatedPG said:

I was looking for that link too (about what discounts one may be eligible for) it used to appear on that page where you set the number of guests.

34 minutes ago, Susie said:

I also notice that there is no place to put C & A # for discount anymore ?

The MORE FILTERS option on the search page still has the option for entering your C & A number.

image.thumb.png.952b53b8ccc781b96ec3c53bff611e2e.png