Dolphin excursions - book thru RC or independent?

Brobbins246

My family of four would like to do a dolphin excursion, but only have my kids (age 11 & 16) participate and my husband & I will just watch.  Do you know if any RC excursions have pricing for this, or do I probably need to book an independent excursion?  I know some of the RC ones have a lower rate for kids, but I'm looking for a lower rate for spectator adults, which I haven't seen yet.  If it matters, we'll be doing this either in Nassau, Roatan, Cozumel or Costa Maya.

• 3 months later...

Hi BRobbins246, our first cruise as well, traveling HOTS in June To the Western Caribbean. We are taking my 17 year old Niece & very much wanted to get some sort of a dolphin experience for her. We decided against due to the price of all things PHOTOS. Over & over in the fine print, “ cameras NOT permitted” , comments by customers ~require to leave camera locked up, separate fee for photos.....All my research states that photos are around $200! I called RC customer service & the agent went over excursion by excursion  port by port with me until we found just one where I might be able to take my own photos.