Favorite class of Royal Caribbean ships

Matt

Voyager class, because we love Adventure so much.  We haven't been on anything bigger, yet, so that may change.

The smaller ships have their appeal, though; we were on Empress 'back in the day' and liked it very much - you get more intimate with the staff and passengers, and can stop at more exotic ports that can't handle the big ships.

164 Days till Oasis. :)

Voyager Class, but then again the Explorer is the only ship I've been on. I don't think I would like the smaller ships, being prone to motion sickness and  I wouldn't like the Oasis class due to the amount of people. I do want to go on the Quantam when it comes to Bayone though.

Voyager class, because we love Adventure so much.  We haven't been on anything bigger, yet, so that may change.

The smaller ships have their appeal, though; we were on Empress 'back in the day' and liked it very much - you get more intimate with the staff and passengers, and can stop at more exotic ports that can't handle the big ships.

164 Days till Oasis. :)

I will be interested to see what your thoughts are about Oasis. I thought it was a different experience from what I found on smaller ships like Voyager or Freedom class. But not different in a bad way. My favorite class would be Oasis just based on all the options available and the unique spaces that class has. I also enjoy the shows and choices for specialty dining.

It is more of a preference over Voyager and Freedom class ships. These ships have a "closed in" feel with the seating area separated from the walk way, and it can feel a little cramped during busy times.  

The Schooner bar is a great place to hang out later in the evening after dinner or the show, and Vision class ships have an open and comfortable feel.

I should say that all Schooner bars have been excellent and very entertaining.

Roll on January for the first cruise on Allure.

It is more of a preference over Voyager and Freedom class ships. These ships have a "closed in" feel with the seating area separated from the walk way, and it can feel a little cramped during busy times.  

The Schooner bar is a great place to hang out later in the evening after dinner or the show, and Vision class ships have an open and comfortable feel.

I should say that all Schooner bars have been excellent and very entertaining.

Roll on January for the first cruise on Allure.

I understand.  The best Schooner Bar I've seen was on Jewel of the Seas. It was massive compared to the size of Schooner Bars on Freedom of the Seas or Oasis of the Seas.

• 3 weeks later...