Sign in to follow this  
RatedPG

iPhone Strap

I have a fair amount of experience in taking videos and photos with iPhone ON LAND.  I've developed the skills in using my so called "selfie hand".  But I'm afraid of dropping my phone when extending my hand out at sea.  Can I have recommendations for a good way of attaching a strap to my iPhone?

(Not sure this is the right place for this post)

22 hours ago, coneyraven said:

Who needs Google when you have a @twangster - You absolutely amaze me.

IKR...My IPhone works great...Twangster searches for answers to all my questions...Twangster...how many days till my next cruise, Twangster What does Adventure OTS have onboard for entertainment..Twangster....show me pic's of a Jr Suite on deck 9 Oasis class...and it magically appears!  Who's this Siri? Never heard of her!

I did not want to bore holes on my Speck case so I got this case from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Military-Tactical-Matching-Paracord-Lanyard/dp/B0785QFPGW/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540493629&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=dango+iphone+x&dpPl=1&dpID=411JU1wpQqL&ref=plSrch

I already tried taking videos and selfies with it attached to my phone and I think it works (fingers crossed)

546F08CF-1066-4A4F-A34A-CF81146E4B75.thumb.jpeg.eed3bbd1c7cefc3d04f57d305f1ed6d7.jpeg

That’s just what I was gonna look up this weekend. We usually update about every 2 years ( I definitely want to think about the money that’s been over the last decade  😅) and just went to the iPhone XR. The camera supposed to be amazing. But then I have been in way too many nerve racking situations with my phones - like last summer in Alaska when I did my best to have a death grip on my phone while trying to get a photo of a large whale breaching as 60 people moved to my side of the boat!  I knew I had to figure out something before the end of May! Great idea @twangster !! Now I just have to get the nerve and find the steadiness to take a drill to my new phone case 😉