Koshie

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

I've purchased the refreshment drinks package for my coming trip on Explorer of the Seas and noted in the fine print that: "*All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores.". So in an effort to find out more, I found Matt Hochberg's article about the refreshment package and it states that "Royal Caribbean defines "premium coffees" as cappuccinos, espressos, and lattes. Thus, espresso based drinks are included with the Royal Refreshment package at any restaurant, bar, or cafe that serves espresso beverages.". Which is great because I love my morning expresso... However further on it says that "On non-Oasis class ships, the Royal Refreshment package does include Illy or Starbucks beverages from locations like Cafe Promenade or Cafe Latte-Tudes.". To my understanding, Explorer of the Seas is a Voyager Class, so as an avid coffee drinker, can anyone tell me where/which cafe's I can utilise my refreshment package and get an expresso on Explorer of the Seas?

Thanks!

Koshie

Just now, Koshie said:

To my understanding, Explorer of the Seas is a Voyager Class, so as an avid coffee drinker, can anyone tell me where/which cafe's I can utilise my refreshment package and get an expresso on Explorer of the Seas?

Welcome to the boards, Koshie!  The place you'll want to go for coffee on Explorer is Cafe Promenade.  They serve Starbucks coffee there which is included in your refreshment package.  While it doesn't have everything that a free-standing Starbucks kiosk on the Oasis class ships do, the menu at Cafe Promenade is still fairly extensive, and they definitely have espresso.  Enjoy your cruise!