Luggage Valet - Port of Miami

TheresaS

1 hour ago, TheresaS said:

Also, does anyone know with the port's upgrades if they will use the mobile passport app?

The app and the blue form have all but disappeared.  Last few cruises from Florida have not used either.  

Thanks, John. I will be using LV at a Thanksgiving then.  Was able to upgrade our JS today to an Owners Suite.  Never tried to change an existing reservation while on a cruise.  I went to Next Cruise and she politely told me that they are not permitted to make changes to an existing booking but she allowed me to use her phone and call Club Royale.  I was very grateful for that. Otherwise there would have been no way for me to get in contact with CR.  The suites on this cruise have been sold out since the day we booked so I knew that this OS would not last long.  Yippee !!!!

We just returned from a Sept 30th sailing on the Allure of the Seas via Fort Lauderdale and used the Luggage Valet program. It was incredibly easy to participate and well worth the $50 fee ($25/bag). Our luggage safely arrived at our final destination and we walked off the ship when we were ready, avoiding all of the waiting for your number to be called nonsense.