Best Burger on Oasis

Tplanav1

So I’m a bit of a burger nut, well that’s kind of an understatement, typically there are 2-3 days a week I’ll eat one for both lunch and dinner. My question is where does everyone think you can get the best burger on Oasis of the Seas. My wife and I are sailing on November 25th for our honeymoon (got married in June, but I work in construction management so in order to enjoy our honeymoon/not work the whole time, we delayed till work slowed down) and on previous previous cruises I end up at Johnny Rockets 2-3 times to get a burger to satisfy my good burger craving. JRs will sometimes do the trick on a cruise. I was curious if there are any additional places I’m not aware of that may be a hidden jem on the ship. The WJ burgers as everyone knows aren’t great, but I will still eat them. Is a burger something I can ask for in the MDR? I’ve seen a good deal of posts about ordering off menu, but it’s something I’ve never done.

i might be an odd person with my obsessions with burgers, but figured I’d ask to see if I was missing out on a must have burger on the ship. 

may I recommend the burgers in the windjammer they are all new thick and juicy not those hockey pucks they were serving in my humble opinion far better then rockets I cruise royal only and was on the indie in feb this year same old overcooked quarter inch flat burger just got off the brilliance yesterday what a difference look to be 1/2 pounders juicy and they have there own section on the floor dispensing displays seem to be fresh baked rolls and a huge selection of toppings they are hand formed and if you ask they will make you one while you wait BON VOYAGE

I actually think the Windjammer hamburgers are pretty good too.  Some disagree but for buffet burgers, I think they are quite good.  I saw on Chops lunch menu yesterday that they offer a steak burger which I almost ordered.  It has cheese and bacon, both of which I would have deleted so I just decided to go with the 8 oz filet, which I split with Dan.  He sliced his up and put it on his Caesar salad and I just scarfed mine down along with my favorite- the cream of mushroom soup.  We are not on Freedom though...