Royal Website.....Uhh Oh

rjac

Given the RCL and Celebrity websites are very similar after you sign in to view your cruises I can't understand why RCL doesn't show all your cruise details like the Celebrity one does? It's so much better than RCL - its got all your cabin details and add-ons, balance details, option to cancel, etc..

2 hours ago, kontraxed said:

I just checked my dashboard and it said, "You don't have a balance due." I think it's just great that Santa Claus came early this year and paid off my balance due amount.  OR JUST MAYBE - it's another website glitch.

Mine says the same, which is interesting as tomorrow is the 90 day mark and when I'm calling the travel agent to authorize the final payment

7 hours ago, kontraxed said:

I just checked my dashboard and it said, "You don't have a balance due." I think it's just great that Santa Claus came early this year and paid off my balance due amount.  OR JUST MAYBE - it's another website glitch.

Same here. Thank you Royal Caribbean for gifting us the 1550$ that was due. These scheduled website maintenances are the best! ?

17 minutes ago, monctonguy said:

wish it would have given a better drink package deal...2 more weekends to keep fingers crossed for a better deal!

Yeah, me too! But, I've got 200+ days before my next cruise...... perhaps Royal will have something  more attractive by then.....I can only hope. :27_sunglasses:

• 1 year later...