Guidelines for Live Blogs

PG Cruiser

Not sure what you mean exactly.  The idea is to share your cruise as you experience it (or shortly thereafter) in here.  There's no required format or anything.  It's a matter of what you are comfortable posting.  

I think there are some very good examples in this forum of what constitutes a "good" live blog, so check out some of the existing threads.  I think you will quickly get the idea.

18 minutes ago, Pooch said:

If I may add a request from a newbie, itinerary in the title would help, ie.  western/eastern caribbean, Bermuda, Bahamas.  For many of you, ship name tells you where its going.  For me ?‍♀️???  

I love reading the blogs but it would help if one is looking for a specific itinerary.

And maybe add the ports in the first post?

1 minute ago, jurrjurr said:

There are plenty of live blogs you can use as a template.  I enjoy all the different styles from the various live bloggers.

I appreciate any live blogs as they have taken time out of their cruise vacation to share with all of us. 

Thank you for posting this.  I have held back on commenting on this post, but you have summed it up perfectly!

• 5 weeks later...