Semi-Live Blog from RCI Loyals on Norwegian Breakaway 10/2-10/17

Rimmit

On 9/30/2018 at 4:07 PM, Rimmit said:

So for those interested, we are starting a live blog on the Norwegian Breakaway TA. This may be somewhat relevant to RCI cruisers, as we primarily cruise RCI, as we are almost Diamond Plus and this is our first Norwegian Cruise since 1991, so it will basically be new to us. Much of our commentary will be somewhat of a comparison between the two lines. We are very anxious stepping outside our comfort zone of Disney and RCI, but the price was right and itinerary a little different. 

https://thesmallworldfamily.com/2018/09/30/northern-transatlantic-cruise-live-blog-day-1/

Thanks for the link. Our first 3 cruises were on NCL. We really like their Freestyle cruising. It took us awhile to do our 1st RCI, now we are 4 points away from Diamond. Unless a specific itinerary comes up on another line, these are the 2 we like best, with RCI being first. We will be sailing Beakaway in February and that will be our first time on NCL in several years.

Enjoy your cruise!

• 4 weeks later...

@Rimmit, just wanted to see if the final 3 sea days, plus your final analysis of how the ship compares to Royal, will be coming out some time in the near future. I know you and your wife both have day jobs, and with it being the holidays that just adds to the workload; but I just realized it's been almost a month now since the last update and, well, I kind of feel like the story was left on a bit of a cliffhanger. ?

On 11/24/2018 at 5:31 PM, JLMoran said:

@Rimmit, just wanted to see if the final 3 sea days, plus your final analysis of how the ship compares to Royal, will be coming out some time in the near future. I know you and your wife both have day jobs, and with it being the holidays that just adds to the workload; but I just realized it's been almost a month now since the last update and, well, I kind of feel like the story was left on a bit of a cliffhanger. ?

The last updated from @Rimmit  I think they are in Northern Europe and Rusia adventure trip right now.