? What Will The Oasis Get During Dry Dock ?

2 hours ago, ChrisK2793 said:

Mario ..... the Pinnacle guy is on the cruise ..... he boarded right behind us ........ the rooms are already accessible...... they’ve been totally redone ....... the carpet drapes and furniture look brand new in our GS 

1C72CBAC-4421-4C21-AF63-3153FD7C4FA5.jpeg

104A38CD-89B7-4912-B678-E9C1A1699E45.jpeg

00A7C3CD-537A-4D7D-887C-C239D2BD62CA.jpeg

Wife has already said mattress is too hard. ?

34 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Are you sure? It still looks the same as previous pics of the GS on Oasis. Only the runner looks different. That used to be brown.

Everything in the room looks brand new to me  ..... but then I was just on Navigator a month ago and had a nasty GS ....... so that could be just making me think it’s brand new ........ but this GS is in perfect condition and looks all new to me 

18 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:

Everything in the room looks brand new to me  ..... but then I was just on Navigator a month ago and had a nasty GS ....... so that could be just making me think it’s brand new ........ but this GS is in perfect condition and looks all new to me 

Looks like they gave it a good cleaning but it definitely looks the same as before. Unless they got new furniture to match the old ones exactly. The only thing I am unsure of is the drapes. 

18 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Looks like they gave it a good cleaning but it definitely looks the same as before. Unless they got new furniture to match the old ones exactly. The only thing I am unsure of is the drapes. 

Agree with you about furniture.  Our drapes do look new though.  Especially the one that separates the cabin.

18 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

And the room @Matt have on this sailing seems to have a new coach and carpet but the first one he got on the previous cruise didn't. 

Renewed:

DSC_0808_0.jpg?itok=9StWhEfn

Not Renewed:

DSC_0032_4.jpg

It's weird that some cabins were renewed and some others not. 

20 minutes ago, carlosalonsor said:

And the room @Matt have on this sailing seems to have a new coach and carpet but the first one he got on the previous cruise didn't. 

Renewed:

DSC_0808_0.jpg?itok=9StWhEfn

Not Renewed:

DSC_0032_4.jpg

It's weird that some cabins were renewed and some others not. 

One thought that had been bounced around... New decor for the Spa Oceanview Balcony rooms. Think @Matt had mentioned he was on deck 10. Looking at the updated decks plans all the oceanview balcony rooms on decks 9 and 10 are classified as Spa ones.

This might the mystery factor...

Having a great cruise ..... LOVE EVERYTHING about the new Oasis ...._ the only one caveat is that I’m glad we got the UDP ....... had breakfast at the Coastal Kitchen today and it doesn’t have the same ambiance we enjoyed on Symphony .......... CK on Oasis seems more like a cafeteria look and atmosphere.  If we were having dinner at CK, I’d probably go to the MDR instead ... our assigned table for 2 in the MDR is in an area that looks much nicer than the CK .

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:47 PM, DublinFC said:

Asking the masses here.  Does RC sell ship ornaments?  We just put up our Christmas tree and we hung up the NCL Escape ornament we have.  Id like to pick up one of the Oasis when we sail on her if they have them.  Id like to get one of each ship we sail on.

yes they do

around $12 :)

41 minutes ago, J_Keeble said:
On 11/25/2019 at 4:47 PM, DublinFC said:

Asking the masses here.  Does RC sell ship ornaments?  We just put up our Christmas tree and we hung up the NCL Escape ornament we have.  Id like to pick up one of the Oasis when we sail on her if they have them.  Id like to get one of each ship we sail on.

yes they do

Aww why did you have to tell me that.
Well, I know what I'm about to start collecting

5 hours ago, Fairlynew said:

Would love to see some pictures of the CK if anyone has a chance.  I am concerned about the comments above.  The suite lounge and CK were primary inducements for booking a suite.  Both were wonderful on Harmony.  I want to prepare myself for a let down if the one on Oasis is not as nice.

It's not the same decor as Harmony and Symphony.  Slightly different set up too (sides are swapped around) and the bar is not along the wall, it's on the window side.  Not sure if it's still like that post amp.  I would be curious to see pics too. I prefer the decor on HM/SY.

Personally, I prefer the SL setup on Oasis and Allure.  They have a bar that allows you to look out over the pool area.  The one on Harmony (and presumably, Symphony....haven’t been on Symphony) is along the wall.  Decor matters -0- to me so I wouldn’t even notice that.  I will take some pix of the SL/CK next week.  I don’t think you would be disappointed 

On 11/27/2019 at 11:07 AM, Fairlynew said:

Would love to see some pictures of the CK if anyone has a chance.  I am concerned about the comments above.  The suite lounge and CK were primary inducements for booking a suite.  Both were wonderful on Harmony.  I want to prepare myself for a let down if the one on Oasis is not as nice.

Coastal Kitchen from the suite lounge. 20191129_102248.thumb.jpg.6e211dac0a0a47b28532914045945278.jpg

Suite lounge from same spot.20191129_102252.thumb.jpg.4a0e2cd5161b143b1422367dab09722f.jpg

Menus. Dinner menu is for tonight, 2nd formal night.20191129_135550.thumb.jpg.0ff8b26a08e09c681ecc16a9d9df1e1a.jpg20191129_135459.thumb.jpg.9538daeefe5f1bcb0192088ce92e5b62.jpg

3 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Hmm...suite lounge on HM/SY definitely much nicer.

Having done both of those ships as Star Class you're going to be disappointed by this one ??.  I mean it's amazing but they merely put lipstick on an elephant  here and tried to get her up to date.

18 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Having done both of those ships as Star Class you're going to be disappointed by this one ??.  I mean it's amazing but they merely put lipstick on an elephant  here and tried to get her up to date.

It’s ok. Oasis is very near and dear to my heart. I’m like @Matt in that Harmony is likely my favourite but Oasis was my first Oasis class ship so nothing replaces that. ❤️