? What Will The Oasis Get During Dry Dock ?

Somewhat off topic. Parking at Terminal A. Lots of questions.  Is it worth it? Convenient? Easy to drop off luggage, park, then rejoin your party in line or in terminal? What about on return day?  Take luggage to car or get car and pick up everyone/thing curbside? We usually park off-site. Just wanting to know others opinions. Thanks.

23 minutes ago, RWDW1204 said:

Somewhat off topic. Parking at Terminal A. Lots of questions.  Is it worth it? Convenient? Easy to drop off luggage, park, then rejoin your party in line or in terminal? What about on return day?  Take luggage to car or get car and pick up everyone/thing curbside? We usually park off-site. Just wanting to know others opinions. Thanks.

Leave everyone in the car and park in the garage.  They have porters by the elevators when you drive into and you stop and unload your luggage in the parking garage before parking.  Really easy.  

On return day however it is a mess.  Line for the elevator to the garage with everyone and their luggage.  It's almost easier for one to run and retrieve the car and return to do the pickup of luggage and passengers, but the people directing traffic in there try to push you towards the end of the pickup area where it's very congested with all of the other pickups, taxis, rideshares, etc.  If you can get away with leaving the ship as late as possible and taking your sweet time exiting the crowds may have dissipated a bit.

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

UGH.  You know how bad I am at this...but I will make a special effort.  I might EVEN try a live blog.

I just hate lugging a camera around - even a cell phone.  But this is going to be a special cruise.  I will do it for YOU, Sabrina !

Ok then, find @twangster Bot and get him to take pics of your room. ? and see if you can sneak twangbot into an ATS as well. I have that for March. Lol

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

I'm hoping the TV's have WiFi access points built into them and you can stream to the TV's from your devices.  That was a concept they mentioned a while ago but never said anymore about.  WiFi in the TV would solve a lot of poor WiFi coverage issues.  

Can you stream to TVs on other ships?  That would be cool.

12 hours ago, twangster said:

Not in most cases and not without cables and adapter and some tech skills.

I have all of that.  Even a programmable remote that once I find out what make/model the TV is I can hook it up to my laptop and download the right code set. Although, we don't spend much time in our room. ?

Mike

38 minutes ago, StayFrosty said:

The escape room pics that @Matt posted on the blog look awesome.  Great production values.  I am a huge escape room and space history fan.  I might have to book the ship just for the escape room.  Most expensive escape room ever!

It became available for my sailing this Sunday, so I'm booked for it on Black Friday!

14 hours ago, RWDW1204 said:

Left this morning for Miami !!!!

Have a great time! 

We don't sail out of Miami again until APR 2021 (Symphony), but my wife is already playing Will Smith's Miami constantly on the Echo! ?

Now I need to find a song for Cape Liberty/Oasis for next MAY! No, I'm not playing Sinatra (only for Yankee games)! ?