Port of Miami transportation recommendation

KarenPinNC

28 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Depending on how many you have, a shuttle may be more than Uber/Lyft XL.  When with our kids, we always have to get XL and the cost in August from Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami was a little under $80.

It is just two plus luggage.  And we don't mind a shared shuttle on the way leaving the port.  I haven't ruled out Uber, just want to have good options to compare.

I booked a $15 shuttle online with American Transport, he was awesome & quick. I landed at FLL. I called him the night before I returned & he said I could ride with him again. My flight was at 10:00 a.m. so I was nervous about what time I’d get off the boat & how long he’d take to pick me up. He actually got me there nice & early. I’ll be using his service when I cruise again.

28D96BAB-309C-48C4-B1A9-3DC7D3C566F7.jpeg

• 6 months later...

We've used SAS transportation several times for the same trip and have been pleased and happy with their service and prices.   They have some big newer Ford Transit vans and have plenty of room for luggage.   Usually when we get back we have flights later in the evening so we rent a car and drive up and down the A1A and check out some beaches and sights in between Miami and Ft Lauderdale for the day.    Lots of really beautiful homes, exotic cars you don't always see, and beautiful beaches.