NextCruise

mworkman

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Who/what are you trying to price match exactly?

Example: Your on a cruise and see a new sailing that peaks your interest on the internet.  You visit the NextCruise desk for said cruise, only to find there price higher that you can get it for on the internet.  Has anyone been offered a lower price or price match for said cruise? 

4 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Example: Your on a cruise and see a new sailing that peaks your interest on the internet.  You visit the NextCruise desk for said cruise, only to find there price higher that you can get it for on the internet.  Has anyone been offered a lower price or price match for said cruise? 

Understood.  As others said, no, NextCruise will not price match.  

Honestly, I'm not sure how likely that is to happen.  In so many cases, if you actually go through and see final price with taxes and fees, the price rarely deviates quite that much.  I'm certainly aware of certain websites that tend to offer these "deals" but generally speaking, I feel like the price really does not vary that much, especially if it's not a last minute cruise.

I did the opposite--booked it via NextCruise onboard where it was about the same price as what I was seeing online.  The price dropped later, so I rebooked to get the better price.  I lost the NextCruise onboard credit, but the price drop was bigger than that.

First and only time I've tried using NextCruise, and likely the last now that I'm hearing they wouldn't have price matched if I found it cheaper online.  They seem like a waste of valuable cruise time.