Packing 7 day SEATTLE to SAN to VICTORIA. 9/28/18

NEAL

I'd definitely say pack a light jacket/fleece jacket with you.  Temperatures can be all over the place, but I suspect it will be cool out, so layering.  

For your I'd probably plan on a few pairs of jeans, maybe one or two pairs of shorts, a lot of tshirts and that jacket I mentioned.  Sneakers, socks, etc.

For the evening, collared shirt and nice pair of pants for each night.

24 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Have you BEEN to San Francisco in late September or early October?

Actually average highs in San Francisco in Sep and October are a little higher than July and August. Only a little but your never know. At night definitely need a jacket but during the day the average is around 70 degrees and warm enough for T-shirt and shorts. Of course that’s just the average so you have to pack a little of everything to be prepared 

9 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Have you BEEN to San Francisco in late September or early October?

Yes as I live in California and have cruised to San Fransisco. Unless you're on the bay, the weather can be quite warm, but I'll also admit that I was thinking San Diego as SAN was used in the thread's title and SAN is the airport code for San Diego.