Flowrider Freedom Of The Seas

FlowBro Ty

25 minutes ago, FlowBro Ty said:

By FlowBro Ty

Here's some photo of the flowrider on the freedom of the seas.  

DSC05832.thumb.JPG.1bc715a0af4155f21413307a6c54f32a.JPG

DSC05847.thumb.JPG.b71c71272239afde1d270106d94424c7.JPG

DSC05850.thumb.JPG.5de4c9aa36791353dfe9a9b4ddb3a862.JPGDSC05838.thumb.JPG.87a08633ea61dc015300419402684bc0.JPG

DSC05839.thumb.JPG.b5ac7f803bba05d719809d5ba9c3bd79.JPG

DSC05844.thumb.JPG.4e108a4006de1690d1458916678a1313.JPG

Let Me Know If You Liked It And Comment

Thanks

FlowBro Ty 

Nice. I'm sailing Explorer in late October and the thing I am most looking forward to is the FlowRider. (followed by rock climbing and ice skating). Never had any surfing experience so I'm sure it'll be a barrel of laughs.

9 hours ago, KWofPerth said:

Nice. I'm sailing Explorer in late October and the thing I am most looking forward to is the FlowRider. (followed by rock climbing and ice skating). Never had any surfing experience so I'm sure it'll be a barrel of laughs.

Cool The Explorer Was first flowrider I went on

thanks

FlowBro Ty   

1 hour ago, FlowBro Ty said:

Cool The Explorer Was first flowrider I went on

thanks

FlowBro Ty   

Thanks for the pictures and knowing we have active people like you enjoying features like this on RCCL ships!  We are a FlowFamily of three(sometimes the wife joins us) and even though the lines get long, it's a great time to actually talk to your children.  Our children always wanted to be with us not in Adventure Ocean.  

I know what happened, you decided not to use the board!  LOL  Hey, u gave it a try.  I am always impressed with the older people who try as well.  They are the ones that get the most cheers!!  

Keep practicing!  You'll get hooked.  And just think it's not only on RCCL ships, we went to Margaritaville Resort in Hollywood FL a day this summer.  And I have to say it was a little scary to watch because they basically have no rules!

41 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

I know what happened, you decided not to use the board!  LOL  Hey, u gave it a try.  I am always impressed with the older people who try as well.  They are the ones that get the most cheers!!  

Keep practicing!  You'll get hooked.  And just think it's not only on RCCL ships, we went to Margaritaville Resort in Hollywood FL a day this summer.  And I have to say it was a little scary to watch because they basically have no rules!

Oh, that wasn't me, that was some poor sod who I caught on camera while I was sitting on the sidelines, enjoying the people watching.

I can literally never try one of things. My right leg is nearly an inch shorter than my left, and after two fusion surgeries my right foot doesn't move at all at the ankle. So my balance without modified shoes is pretty awful. Maybe when I was 20 years younger and well ahead of fusion days I'd have given it a try, but not now.

4 hours ago, RBRSKI said:

Hey RBRSKI Am Not Hooked But Addicted. Hey Even Named My User Name After A FlowRider.

Have You Ever Seen The Flowtour. Look It Up. The Trick They Do Are So Cool

Thanks

FlowBro Ty

I have totally been on a cruise with this guy who works for the sports team!  I think it may have been the Allure for spring break in March or the Freedom in May.  Who knows, I may run into him on the Allure in two weeks 10/14.  I guess it's not a bad problem if all of your cruises start running into one another!  ?  First Day of October!