AIR2SEA and docs

Mljstr

Since someone called it to my attention that the reason I did not get my edocs with luggage tags on the 49th day, it  might be because I used AIR2SEA and the edocs would be delivered on the 30th day. So I have been patiently waiting for day 30 which was yesterday and still nothing. I called the TA who checked on my reservation only to find out she was told because I had received an email September 7 with a minor (a few minutes) change in air schedule, they could not  deliver the documents until I had confirmed the change and accepted the new schedule. I have received at least three of these emails in the past, none more than just a tweaking of  the arrival or departure by more than a few minutes and never confirmed any of them NOR does the email ask for or even mention the need to do so. If they are going to hold up the documents, the email should at least notify you of the need to confirm. Is this unique to my situation or has someone else had this experience? It does ruffle my feathers a little to blame the snafu on me not doing my part. The MEI TA did not appear to be aware of this requirement either. Just askin'.

Just wanted to drop in a note on this and say Michelle and I are working on this with Air2Sea.  This is not your fault for not accepting the air changes as there is not a spot that even asks for that on the letters they send.  This is a system error and I am working with Resolutions now to get these pushed to you.  Michelle will be reaching out to you as well, but wanted to make sure you knew and everyone else knew... this is not your fault at all.

17 minutes ago, Mljstr said:

We are leaving October 24 and we booked the cruise last February. We booked the Air2Sea at the same time. Maybe you should give them a call if you’re not getting the flight schedule. 

48 minutes ago, MKSglitz said:

With regards to the Air2Sea program, does anyone know how far out from the sailing date do they release the flight schedules?

Second that!  I just booked with Air2Sea for a December 2018 cruise.  I wanted to look for my Harmony March 2019 cruise and it is not available on the website.  Website only shows up until December 2018.  An hour ago, I had some time and called them just to inquire about when they would release 2019 prices.  The agent seemed puzzled and told me that they have been out for a while.  She then asked for my reservation number and was able to give a quote for March 2019.  Again, it is slightly cheaper than booking through Delta direct (domestic).  I was not ready to book yet but I will definitely be giving them a call back when prices get to a level that I am comfortable booking at.  So definitely call them!