I have been on Enchantment twice and this will be my first time sailing on an Oasis-class ship. I will be on Oasis in Dec. 2018 and I have looked at the deck plans and i have looked at deck plans for all of the Oasis class ships, and i had noticed on the deck plans for each of the Oasis-class ships that there is a Starbucks onboard each of the oasis class ships, and would like to know if i could use my starbucks card at the onboard starbucks. Does the starbucks onboard the oasis class ships have the same coffee choices onboard as on land? I am enrolled in the starbucks star rewards program and i would like to know if i am able to use my starbucks card onboard the ship if i can also redeem any free rewards that i have earned? Also, can i use the starbuck app on my iphone to pay for coffee at starbucks if i have purchased the internet package and will also inform my cellular provider that i will be travelling and would like the international travel plan added to my cell phone account? 

Hi Jess - check out Matt's blog post about Starbucks here. https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/09/02/starbucks-royal-caribbean-cruise-ships While you can use Starbucks gift cards and accumulate points, you unfortunately cannot redeem those points for drinks onboard. https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/questions/can-i-use-my-starbucks-gift-cards-royal-caribbean .  The Starbucks app should work though as long as you have a wifi signal.

3 hours ago, Jess said:

I would like to know if i could use my starbucks giftcard at the onboard starbucks?

Yes you can use your giftcard to pay for drinks

3 hours ago, Jess said:

Does the onboard Starbucks on the oasis class ships have the same coffee choices as on land?

Pretty much, yes. PSL came out the same day on there as on land, as an example

3 hours ago, Jess said:

I am enrolled in the starbucks star rewards program and i would like to know if i am able to use my starbucks card onboard the ship if i can also redeem any free rewards that i have earned?

No, you cannot.

3 hours ago, Jess said:

Also, can i use the starbuck app on my iphone to pay for coffee at starbucks if i have purchased the internet package and will also inform my cellular provider that i will be travelling and would like the international travel plan added to my cell phone account? 

Yes

Hi @Jess, welcome to the boards!

Matt posted this article in 2015 that answers most of your questions. There's also this other link that clarifies using your Starbucks card and star rewards. Per those articles:

• The Starbucks kiosks on the Oasis class ships are indeed SBUX-owned on-ship franchises. They serve all the standard stuff -- brewed coffees, lattes, cappuccinos / frappuccinos -- but based on what I read there you may not get the full list of beverage options. That is, I don't believe they serve Reserve coffees, have a Clover brewer or Nitro cold brew, etc.
  • You are indeed able to use your Starbucks card for purchases, and you will gain stars for those purchases. However, you cannot claim rewards for the stars you've accumulated. This isn't uncommon; I've tried claiming rewards at SBUX kiosks in highway rest stop areas, and been told that they aren't allowed as they're not a standard franchise.
  • You should be able to use the Starbucks app like anywhere else, as the scanners used appear to be standard in all locations, even those "non-standard" franchises I mentioned in the prior bullet point. I assume they're provided by the parent company as part and parcel of owning and running a franchise.

Do note that if you use the app, you will only need VOOM Internet on board; you will not need to have your phone's cellular service enabled and should not worry about using your cellular provider's international travel plan while on board. In fact, those travel plans often don't apply on a ship, only on land, and if you leave your phone out of Airplane Mode while on board you could find yourself paying a ton of extra charges due to the ship's Cellular At Sea connection. Always be sure that as soon as you board (or at least by the time sail-away starts) that you put your phone into Airplane Mode, then re-enable wifi (and Bluetooth if you need it for a Fitbit or the like). Only go out of Airplane Mode when on land / in port, at which time your international travel plan will kick in normally.