Room Service not in my room

Balzary

Hi Folks,

Completely new to cruising, will be going on first one in Dec.  I've tried searching and haven't had much luck.  I'm sharing a room and I most likely won't have the same schedule as them and I was wondering if I'm hungry and really feel like a burger some cheese fries and whatever else at some random late hour is it possible to order it but say hey meet me at this deck I'll be in a chair there :) So I don't wake up my room-mate.

Or can I just take my food with me and go wherever I want?  I'm going on Mariner, do they have hot food options at the cafe?

Thanks for your answers!

Hmmm.  Never tried it.  Gut says they won't deliver anywhere but cabin, but I've not tried.  Room service carries a $7.95 service fee per order.  

Cafe Promenade has pizza and some pre made sandwiches but not all night.  Windjammer has a small late night selection - mostly hamburgers and hot dogs and some nachos until 12:30am.  

I just came off Mariner Friday.   Keep an eye out for a recap blog in the live blog section in a few days.  

I'm ok with the 7.95 per order, that would entice me to have a little more.  Which would also lead to more chance of bothering my roomie ?   I guess I shall try and find out, I'm a late night eater hehe.

I was looking through your live blog and the others as well, very informative.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 6:21 PM, twangster said:

Windjammer has a small late night selection - mostly hamburgers and hot dogs and some nachos until 12:30am.  

As a side note, that depends on the ship.  My recent cruises the Windjammer is closed around 9:30-10pm.