Blog group cruise announcement QUESTION

Baked Alaska

So, I'm wondering, when the new itineraries/deployments are officially announced by RCCL, how soon afterwards do you @Matt announce a group cruise? I'm wanting to pounce as soon as the deployments are announced, but at the same time don't want to shoot myself in the foot by not getting on board ?with a future group cruise.

I'd like to announce as soon as possible, but keep in mind that last year RC split the deployments in two parts. First part came out in November 2017, and the rest came out in Feb/March 2018.  So it will depend on what gets announced, when it gets announced, and if I feel confident enough with the plans to pick one.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Also worth noting Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders will know about group cruises first.

@Matt! Just signed up as an Insider!  ?

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I already rounded up at least 10 families for you if you announce a July/August 2020 Canada/NE GC ?  

My 13 year old, who will be 15 during that hopeful cruise picked his next sailing to be a Canada/NE cruise! ?