Does voom surf discount ever go above 10%?

chalkdawg4

I snagged it for 40% off earlier this week!  It was such a great discount, I actually bought several combinations of packages for different numbers of devices and both types of Voom.  When I know better what I want for our March 2019 trip, I'll cancel the ones I don't need.  Or if I need to free up space on my cc, I'll do it sooner.  LOL

13 hours ago, tarall said:

We paid $18.99 for 2 devices surf and stream for our December cruise on allure of the seas

10 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

For 2 devices?! That is a steal of a price!

I got the same price for my 2-device VOOM on Anthem next month. Lately the CP sales have been offering VOOM at 50% off on-board pricing for multi-device plans.

Unsure what your Crown and Anchor level is, but keep in mind that Surf is offered on board the ship with C&A discounts that vary based on C&A level.   

Typical discounts are:

Gold 10%

Platinum/Emerald 15%

Diamond 1 free day

Diamond Plus 2 free days

A benefit of buying Surf on board is that you can wait a day or two and save even more since the 'full voyage' plans are reduced each day to reflect fewer days remaining.  Many of us have cell phone coverage on boarding day so by waiting until day 2 the price drops AND the discount for C&A level still applies.