VOOM Radiance Suite

Baked Alaska

After listening to this week's podcast, I have this question: We will be staying in an Owner's Suite for our July 2019 Radiance Southbound. I thought that VOOM was a perk for suite guests on Radiance, but now I am not sure. There will be three of us with four total devices. I'll have my chromebook along, but I plan to swap out that out with my phone VOOM connection. I can't seem to find where specifically this is mentioned. I know I've seen it. . . 

Just now, Baked Alaska said:

After listening to this week's podcast, I have this question: We will be staying in an Owner's Suite for our July 2019 Radiance Southbound. I thought that VOOM was a perk for suite guests on Radiance, but now I am not sure. There will be three of us with four total devices. I'll have my chromebook along, but I plan to swap out that out with my phone VOOM connection. I can't seem to find where specifically this is mentioned. I know I've seen it. . . 

Sadly, complimentary VOOM for GS+ is only available for Oasis and Quantum class ships.

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

Correct.  Sorry for any confusion or not explaining it better.

No worries. I knew this was the place to ask. ? I just ordered a"one person" 3 device Surf & Stream (not surf and voyage) setup for our Radiance sailing. Wasn't a bad price. I'll keep my eyeballs peeled for sales. Maybe they'll do a refreshment/voom combo deal. Currently offered on Ultimate Drink and Soda.