filming on ship

FlowBro Ty

By FlowBro Ty

I Am Going On The Oasis In October And Am Taking 14 Pounds Of Camera Gear On The Ship Here Are Some Of The Gear For All Those Tech People 

A broom mic 

A Pro Light 

More Mics

A Red Dragon Camera 

A Canon Camera

2 Go Pro

2 tripods

Solar Camera Charger [for time lapse]

So Let Me Know If There Is Any Other Film Gear I Should By    

Thanks 

2 hours ago, WHStoneman said:

Just curious...would I need to sign a release for you to film?  

Time to channel your inner Lawyer...

USE OF PHOTOS, VIDEOS OR RECORDINGS:
a. Guest hereby grants to Carrier (and its assignees and licensees) the exclusive right throughout the universe and in perpetuity to include photographic, video, audio and other visual or audio portrayals of Passenger taken during or in connection with the Cruise or CruiseTour (including any images, likenesses or voices) in any medium of any nature whatsoever (including the right to edit, combine with other materials or create any type of derivative thereof) for the purpose of trade, advertising, sales, publicity, promotional, training or otherwise, without compensation to the Guest. Such grant shall include the unrestricted right to copy, revise, distribute, display and sell photographs, images, films, tapes, drawings or recordings in any type of media (including but not limited to the Internet). Guest hereby agrees that all rights, title and interest therein (including all worldwide copyrights therein) shall be Carrier’s sole property, free from any claims by Passenger or any person deriving any rights or interest from Passenger. 
b. Guest hereby agrees that any recording (whether audio or video or otherwise) or photograph of Guest, other guests, crew or third parties onboard the Vessel or depicting the Vessel, its design, equipment orotherwise shall not be used for any commercial purpose, in any media broadcast or for any other nonprivate use without the express written consent of Operator. The Operator shall be entitled to 
take any reasonable measure to enforce this provision.

5 hours ago, WHStoneman said:

Just curious...would I need to sign a release for you to film?  

No Because I Am Not Making Money Off Of It And I Am Using It For Private Use And Not For A Source Of Income And If I Was Making With A Goal To Make Money I Film I Would Have This or have on tv I need to follow this 137619161_flimiggideline.thumb.JPG.89f3c35f7d7e225fb8f952020e1344ff.JPG

But this is for film crews only I And To Find This I Had To Go To The Press Center

thanks for the question