Nassau?

amathey11

My husband and I will be on Symphony in April.

We'be both been to Nassau several times and did the snorkel, scuba, and other normal stuff.

We're actually thinking about not even getting off the ship at port unless anyone has any good suggestions?

I'm 26 and my husband will be 30. Also, we do not want to go on a hike or biking (things of that nature, its a vacation!)

4 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

Now THAT looks like something we will do in February!! Awesome!! and thank you @CruisingKat(Kathy) and @Lovetocruise2002 for posting this!

Watch @twangster's scope on it from yesterday.  It will give you a better idea.  And here is the link to the FB post from @CruisingKat(Kathy):  https://www.facebook.com/groups/rcperiscopers/search/?query=nassau flight simulator

Or just search the RCperiscopers group for "nassau flight simulator" and Kathy's posts come right up.

On 9/23/2018 at 4:19 PM, Boston Babe said:

Now THAT looks like something we will do in February!! Awesome!! and thank you @CruisingKat(Kathy) and @Lovetocruise2002 for posting this!

You are very welcome! I can tell you, for having been to Nassau so many times, I know a lot of cruisers are bored of Nassau, and don’t even bother getting off the ship, this experience is definitely worth getting off the ship!

My husband had an absolute blast, it is so realistic. You definitely feel like you are flying in a real plane. I love it that they have true real time weather conditions, depending where you selected to fly to, and from.

i definitely recommend this experience!!!

just send them a E-mail to book!!

http://jetlinesimulationbahamas.com/

2 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

I am going to!  HOw far from the pier, I believe Twangster said about 10 minutes?

Yes That is a pretty pretty much accurate, we were able to walk it with no problem.

I know the gentleman that runs this personally, he does a fantastic job making you feel at ease, & explaining everything.

My husband did the flying, I got to sit in the cockpit behind him, they have spectator seats behind the pilot, and and co captain seats, and even that was so much fun for me.