Coffee

tawill

There was coffee in my junior suite on Adventure, but honestly it wasn't great.  The pouch they gave with the pot didn't fit the basket well, and we had an overflow the first pot we made.  Didn't bother again after that.  Not all ships use the same brand pot or coffee, so depending on what ship you are on you may have a better experience. LOL 

Phone room service when you get up and order a pot of coffee for the room.  Its a free delivery and much better than the coffee maker in your room.  By the time you run through the steps of making coffee in the coffee machine they will have the coffee in your room.  I always leave a tip.

We found the room service (& dining room) coffee to be pretty bad, but then realized we could order lattes because of the beverage package, so that helped. I had breakfast in Windjammer one day, & that coffee for some reason was much better than the MDR or RS.  RS was so bad, DD ordered tea for herself the rest of the trip

The deluxe package includes alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.  Alcoholic drinks are not included with Room Service.  I cannot get free mimosas with RS breakfast.  My question was could I get free specialty coffees/fresh squeezed OJ which are included in the DBP when I order Room Service

19 hours ago, Pooch said:

The deluxe package includes alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.  Alcoholic drinks are not included with Room Service.  I cannot get free mimosas with RS breakfast.  My question was could I get free specialty coffees/fresh squeezed OJ which are included in the DBP when I order Room Service

RS = room service.  Sorry.  I was thinking Royal Suite.