New to Royal and headed to Greece

Auto

Hello...new here, but been lurking for a little bit since I booked our family's first RC cruise on the Rhapsody in November to the Greek Isles. This is our first time on RC, but our second cruise (sailed with Disney to the Western Med in May). We loved that cruise so much that it completely changed our vacationing perspective and made cruisers out of us all.

Anyway, I am now a little worried that my girls (age 13, 7, 5, and 4) will not have as much to do onboard the Rhapsody. Any insight on this? We booked this cruise for the itinerary (1st, and probably only, time to Greece), but also want to make sure the girls aren't bored after looking at Greek ruins all day.

Also, any tips and tricks I should know about the ship, ports, etc?

Thanks!

Here's a Rhapsody of the Seas cruise compass from earlier this year to the Greek Isles: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/rhapsody-of-the-seas/sat-2018-08-25-0000

In general, I think your fears of the kids getting bored are unfounded.  There's a lot of activities onboard and my girls loved swimming and the Adventure Ocean programming.