Final payment through MEI

KaB

I'm newish to the blog, been reading for a couple of months to learn. But now I'm nervous and going someone in here can help. Today I'm 90 days out from my cruise, and I've been trying to contact my TA all week to make sure final payment is made. Does MEI TA do that automatically? Don't want to lose my cabin, and I'm confused.

Thanks is advance!

Just now, KaB said:

I'm newish to the blog, been reading for a couple of months to learn. But now I'm nervous and going someone in here can help. Today I'm 90 days out from my cruise, and I've been trying to contact my TA all week to make sure final payment is made. Does MEI TA do that automatically? Don't want to lose my cabin, and I'm confused.

Thanks is advance!

Hmm my agent got in touch with me to make the final payment well before the 90 days. Did you call, or just e-mail?  Maybe @AnnetteJackson can help you further with this?  

1 hour ago, KaB said:

I called and emailed. First time using a TA, hoping the communication issue is a one-off. And it doesn't help that she lives in NC. But I'd hope the company would have a plan if an agent is impacted by a weather situation like Florence.

I use Brock.  Here is his e-mail, maybe he can help: [email protected] 

17 hours ago, KaB said:

I called and emailed. First time using a TA, hoping the communication issue is a one-off. And it doesn't help that she lives in NC. But I'd hope the company would have a plan if an agnt is impacted by a weather situation like Florence.

Hey there,

I wanted to check in to see if you were still having issues reaching your agent.  I now have power and internet (for the time being) so wanted to check in.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can make that payment for you.

We do have an ER plan for all our agents and there is an office number to reach the Admin Staff (425-396-7505)  I can say that when in a storm sometimes things happen that will take an agent offline unexpectedly, but we have offices all over the US so there is a person covering or the office staff that can jump in and help.

EMail me and I can look into your reservation. 

So glad you were able to speak.  I will say the best ER plan sometimes will fail, but we do try to have a plan.  Sometimes the weekends can produce a slower response as well depending on when your agent typically works daily.

Now you can relax and start planning all your fun excursions and shows for your cruise!