VOOM

sandfact

15 hours ago, sandfact said:

Can I purchase less than 7 days of VOOM

You have two choices essentially and both require you to wait to get onboard the ship.

1. Purchase a 24 hour pass of Voom.  You can buy as many as you want, and last I checked it was $29.99 per day. That is for one device at a time.

2. Purchase a Voom plan onboard at some point after your cruise begins.  You will only be charged for the remaining days of your cruise, so if you buy it on day 3 of a 7 night cruise, you'd pay for days 3-7.

On 9/14/2018 at 3:02 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Matt, do you have to have at least 4 days remaining on the cruise like it is for the drinks package or can you purchase Voom at any point ?

You can purchase Voom at any point.  That 4-day rule thing only applies to the drink package.

Keep in mind once on board you can purchase the cheaper 'Surf' only plan.  It's slower but for checking email, texting and if your phone supports wifi calling it sometimes works on the basic Surf plan as well.  Typically only 'Surf and Stream' is offered before sailing.  

Both are offered once on board on a pro-rated basis for days remaining in the cruise or by the day (24 hour pass).  I often wait until day 2 since I've got cell phone coverage for most of day 1.