Drink Package Price Increase

alamode123

The percent off doesn’t mean anything. Supposedly it refers to percentage off what you would pay onboard but even that can be suspect.

Dont pay attention the the percentage. Just book when you see a good price. And if it goes down, you should be able to cancel and rebook 

38 minutes ago, alamode123 said:

The previous price was too high for my liking. Hopefully there will be a price in the future I'm happy with.

Keep checking frequently.  Prices will just randomly drop, there's not a lot of rhyme or reason to it.  Sometimes the announced sales apply, sometimes it's just suddenly $45 for no particular reason with no fanfare.

24 minutes ago, Orange Crush said:

Keep checking frequently.  Prices will just randomly drop, there's not a lot of rhyme or reason to it.  Sometimes the announced sales apply, sometimes it's just suddenly $45 for no particular reason with no fanfare.

I check the cruise planner and cruise fares several times per week for this reason alone.  Sometimes the prices are adjusted sporadically, or the price of something in the cruise planner may drop during a big sale, even when the sale isn't supposed to apply due to the sailing date range applied to the sale.

7 hours ago, alamode123 said:

The previous price was too high for my liking. Hopefully there will be a price in the future I'm happy with.

Your best bet might be Black Friday.  We have found that while cruising in the high seasons (March and summer), Black Friday usually nets us the best deals.