Royal Caribbean Web Site

messing7

As someone who works in tech support, my recommendation would be to clear the cache and then close, re-open your browser. (This applies to both desktop, mobile browsing.) Have had several issues with their website over the past year and this appeared to have worked. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the response, But you should not have to keep cleaning your computer cache every time you want to do something on your account.  No other website, bank, store, cruise liner that I've used has this kind of issue.  If it were one person having an issue then computer issue.. but reading forum.... website issue.  Heck you have call just to get an email to see your cruise order info..this should be on your account info online,  just one example . 

Let's face it, if your browser renders Google/Gmail, Amazon, and other sites in your Favorites, the problem isn't your browser - it's Royal.  Their contractor delivered an unusable site and we're jumping through hoops to adapt to it.

Royal understands $$.  If you try to book something through their site and it doesn't work, call Royal.  Let them know you've tried the site and it failed, so you need to complete the transaction over the phone.  It costs money to hire call center personnel through an agency, even in Belize or Manila.  A lot more than having a working website.

If Royal figures out that their customer support costs are spiking and the commonality in the calls is that customers say that they tried to do it on the site first, (teleworkers transcribe quite a bit of your conversation), they'll have a choice - either fix the site or hire more workers.

53 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

I used to have this problem all of the time, I switched to Chrome and then went Incognito mode and have not had any issues since. IE 11 is what most of the issues are, but you are correct, their web site should be more compatible.

For some reason, IE is the only browser that I can go through the entire online check-in process with.  Other browsers it will not complete the onboard expense account and take the security photo. 

1 hour ago, jurrjurr said:

For some reason, IE is the only browser that I can go through the entire online check-in process with.  Other browsers it will not complete the onboard expense account and take the security photo. 

I can only do it in Firefox!  I do it all but the credit card in Chrome, log out, then log into Firefox to put in the credit card.  Then back to Chrome to finish.  Chrome will not let me check the box after scrolling through the agreement.  But Firefox will.  So weird. 

17 hours ago, jurrjurr said:

I checked in to my upcoming cruise on Adventure this past weekend through Safari on my iPad and iPhone with no issues whatsoever. Just checked now and was able to access SetSail Pass through Chrome on my work PC. 

I hops this in on thread but why cant I find what I paid for an upcoming cruise on the website? Stupidly I somehow lost the email confirm. I am ok with that because I was good with the price I paid at the time. But as it nears time to board I was looking to see what upgrades might be available if I rebook but without the original price to refer to I am at a loss.

That is no longer available. You HAVE to call and ask for an email updated receipt. Stupid isn't it?????

Just now, whenismynextcruise said:

I hops this in on thread but why cant I find what I paid for an upcoming cruise on the website? Stupidly I somehow lost the email confirm. I am ok with that because I was good with the price I paid at the time. But as it nears time to board I was looking to see what upgrades might be available if I rebook but without the original price to refer to I am at a loss.