Non refund Promotion policy question

EmersonNZ

Hi all,

I've had a good search but couldn't find the answer so I thought I would just ask (I know they must have been asked so sorry in advance) I have a question about the refund policy questions.

(1)  If I book a grand suite using the non-refund policy can I upgrade that suite to a loft suit without penality at a later date?

(2)  Can I reprice the booking if I happen to find the same sailing and the same room at a cheaper price later?

My wife and I are booking aWestern Caribbean & Perfect day cruise for Feb 2020 on Harmony (it'll be our 20th Anniversary). At this stage, we can't justify the cost of going from the Grand Suite to the Crown Loft but I could be very tempted (thoughts). To tell the truth, even the difference between a normal balcony and the suite is enough to make me go into shock but we thought we'd shout ourselves for the 20th (We are also going to bookend the trip with 2 lots of 5 nights at WDW where we did our 10th anniversary).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Emerson.....

1 hour ago, EmersonNZ said:

(1)  If I book a grand suite using the non-refund policy can I upgrade that suite to a loft suit without penality at a later date?

Yes, at any point, even after final payment.  Outside of North American though, rules might vary.  I have heard here that those fro the UK cannot do this.

1 hour ago, EmersonNZ said:

(2)  Can I reprice the booking if I happen to find the same sailing and the same room at a cheaper price later?

Yes, as long as it is outside of final payment.  We re-price our bookings all the time outside of final payment.  Again, those outside North America, rules will vary.