Kids Sail Free - Alaska

Did anyone know about the "FreeKids Alaska" promotion?  I just received my invoice from my TA and it shows reduction of my son's fare under a "FreeKids Alaska" promotion.  It may be available on the website, by I never saw reference to this until I saw the invoice.

That explains why the inside cabins were nearly half the price of ocean views.  We've done Alaska a couple of times, so I don't mind going inside this round, although I normally recommend balconies as this is one of the routes that you'll really appreciate having a balcony.

That explains why the inside cabins were nearly half the price of ocean views.  We've done Alaska a couple of times, so I don't mind going inside this round, although I normally recommend balconies as this is one of the routes that you'll really appreciate having a balcony.

Saw the promo today and thought of you.  Funny how you got it before the promo was out there

Another benefit of a really good TA as she checked all of the available promotions for me.  My only directive was I want the cheapest cabin roughly midship and even suggested a cabin I'd like.  Got the best price and the particular cabin number I wanted as a bonus.