Ketchikan on Southbound May 24 From Seward

masterdrago

We have a flight seeing tour booked with Island Wings Air Service out of Ketchikan on May 29th for their Misty Fjords National Monument Flight seeing Tour. We want to add the extension Combination extra 40 minutes to fly over Soule Glacier. We were told by Shona Hosley (operations manager) that tour required 6 person minimum to book. We're on the southbound Radiance from Seward (departs May 24). Not sure what other ships might be in Ketchikan next year on May 29th. Maybe if others sign up for the Combo, we'll be able to take it.
We're making a plea to get folks to book this $385 tour - Misty Fjords and Glacier Combination Tour  http://www.islandwings.com/misty-fjords---glaciers-flightseeing-tours.html

If you're also a member of Cruise Critic, you may want to post about this there as well. Since that site is not focused on just one cruise line the way this one is, you may be able to reach a broader audience of people sailing in on the same day, and have a better shot of reaching the minimum group for the extension option.

Good luck!

I did that on the CruiseCritic RCI thread and also the Roll Call for the two ships that will be in Ketchikan on May 29th (Radiance & Grand Princess). I also posted on the Princess blog. There are two other flight seeing tour companies that work out of Ketchikan (Mountain Aire & Taquan). I put out emails to both of them. I figured that if I could get another 4 persons wanting to book with Michelle at Island Wings for the combo tour, then we could fly her Beaver.  I've heard really good stuff about her on several boards. Plus the reviews online.