Splashaway Bay and Kids Aqua Park - Rules and Guidelines

We are getting ready to sail on the Harmony of the Seas on Sept 15th. My 3 year old will be sailing with us. I would like to know if there are height restrictions for the slides in Splashaway Bay and the Aqua Park. My son is 38" and potty trained. Will he be granted access in both Splashaway Bay and the Kids Aqua Park? I read on a recent blog that he would need to wear a swim diaper even if he is potty trained. Is this true? Are the height restrictions enforced? I would greatly appreciate any insight. Thank you in advance!

Height restrictions are strictly enforced.  He will receive a band indicating which slide he could ride down.  I didn't look at Harmony as my youngest was finally tall enough for the big slides.  Splashaway bay on Liberty were 42 and 45 inches (2 slides and 2 different heights).  They can play in Splashaway bay but just can't go down the slides.  Just prepare him that he can't go down but there are plenty of other fun things to do in Splashaway bay.

Swim diapers are NOT allowed in Splashaway Bay or any RC pool.  There is a very small section that allows the swim diapers as it has its own pumps, etc..

22 minutes ago, melski94 said:

Swim diapers are NOT allowed in Splashaway Bay or any RC pool.

Correct.  If your son is potty trained, then he should wear a regular swim suit and no swim diaper.

Even without the slides, he will find plenty to hold his attention. I think for his age/height, the smaller kid area will be ideal.