What is youre favourite class of ship?

J_Keeble

What is youre favourite class of ship?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What is youre favourite class of ship?

• Oasis
    • Quantum
    • Freedom
    • Voyager
    • Radiance
    • Vision
    • Other

3 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Skipping this poll since I've only sailed on one class so far (Freedom). Ask me again in a month and a half, when I'll have sailed a Quantum Class ship for the first time. ?

nice! Anthem was my first ship so will always hold a place in my heart but I voted for Oasis.

I voted for Voyageur but I have only done one Freedom ship, one Voyager(doing my 2nd on in Oct) one ship from Radiances, one ship from Vision and one Sovereign class ship (well 2 if you count  Monarch but she's gone now). But its a  toss up....different ships and classes have different things I enjoy.....and to be honest...quite often its the destination and the people on the cruise that make it more than the ship.....in my experiences  so far.

In reality, when we decide to go on a cruise, our first thought is about our finances. We live near Houston, so, if we sail out of Galveston, we save a whole lot of money. Then, I look for sale prices. We do like being in a Junior Suite. Frankly, all the ships are nice, so we are really driven by price and location more so than which type or class of ship. The itinerary is almost unimportant. There is always something to do at whatever port we go to.

10 hours ago, KLA said:

I love the Radiance class - I didn't miss the Promenade (but still had the Pub!) and I loved all the glass around the ship allowing ocean views. I also love the outdoor seating option for the Windjammer. 

I was hoping I would get to try radiance class in Europe but it ended up I will be on vision for the 2nd time.  I think my husband would love all the ocean views.  Jane

7 hours ago, rjac said:

Like JT said above "Tough one". We've sailed on many of the classes and enjoyed them all. I guess our favorite are the ones that don't sink! :3_grin:

Or have waste rocketing out of the toilets like something out of a bad prank TV show.  Ahh, we set a high bar, at least compared with the Concordia and Triumph.

17 hours ago, KLA said:

I love the Radiance class - I didn't miss the Promenade (but still had the Pub!) and I loved all the glass around the ship allowing ocean views. I also love the outdoor seating option for the Windjammer. 

I'm very excited to try radiance class in January 2020, I liked vision class but radiance class has just that little bit more like the pub and golf.

interesting that quantum class doesn't have many votes so far, maybe as a big space is taken up with gimmick activities such as ifly, seaplex, bionic bar etc ... not saying I don't like them but just a thought

I think Q class is very "underexposed" unlike the rest of the ships the only real places to have sailed Q class are out of the UK on the launch cruises, out of the Northeast and then out of Asia.

The others have either been around a lot longer, have more numbers or have moved around more so they are more "traveled".

Q class intrigued me when it was first talked up, at this point I doubt very much I will ever sail on one though.

This was a hard one to answer. We have mostly sailed on the Voyager class because of the embarkation port of Cape Liberty. However we cruised on Anthem and Oasis and enjoyed them. We recently sailed on Adventure and it was great because she recently came out of dry dock and the crew was wonderful. Oasis is nice because we never felt like we were on a cruise ship - no motion at all. Downside to Oasis for us is you have to fly. Anthem is like a super sized Voyager class ship. The only time we felt crowded was embarkation day or sale days. We are going on Anthem again and may book another one. We like the convenience of driving to the port instead of flying.

I am finding this survey is asking me to make an impossible decision!  I'll gladly sail any RC ship - although I'll hesitate to step back on the Majesty.  It doesn't offer Chops or a few other options the rest of the fleet offers.  Some people seem to favor either a small or large ship, but I love the Enchantment as much as I love the Oasis.  So.... I'll have to sit this survey out.  ?