1. 1. Will The Navigator Get Sky Pad

2. 2. What New Food Venue Will Be Added

• Hooked SeaFood
    • Playmakers Sports Bar
    • A New Venue
  3. 3. Will It Get An Escape Room

This poll is closed to new votes

21 hours ago, wville21 said:

@Matt   since you were in the Hooked video, how was the food at Hooked? Also is El Loco included or cost al a carte?

Hooked is a nice restaurant. Keep in mind that I do not eat shellfish, so 75% of the menu is unavailable to me. What I did eat was very good, but if I would probably prefer a different restaurant just because I eat more things at other spots. So don't take this as a negative review of Hooked, just my personal preference.

1 hour ago, CGTLH said:

One thing I'm still confused on is how Johnny Rockets Express is being called a new concept.

In my humble opinion it is just a rehash of what the Quantum class has when it comes to Johnny Rockets, nothing really to be called "new".

I think because on Quantum Class ships it isn't called JR Express.

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

I think because on Quantum Class ships it isn't called JR Express.

For now, I could see where the sitdown version keeps the JR name while the to-go ends up as JR Express. Similar to the Izumi Express branding on to-go orders and on some ships the pre-made selection kiosk/cart/stand.

1 hour ago, MindiLou said:

Are Diamond members allowed in the Suite lounge, if they aren’t’ in a suite?

No.  Diamond Lounge only.

On Navigator the Diamond Lounge on deck 5 is nice and overflows into the Star Lounge.  Both are nice.  

I'm on Navigator now and posted pictures on the Diamond Lounge here:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/11143-navigator-mar-1-2019-9-nights-southern-caribbean/&do=findComment&comment=107271

On 2/20/2019 at 1:05 PM, Zambia-Zaire said:

I have never sailed on Carnival...always have been on Royal & Norwegian. I would be interested to hear your opinions of that cruise whenever you get back...just a number of people I know that cruise Carnival, did not readily enjoy it. 

We had an enjoyable time on Carnival. There were things we loved and things that we didn't enjoy. After next January, we'll have sailed on all of the major US lines (Norwegian, Disney, Carnival and Royal). I've yet to find a perfect line. 

21 hours ago, tdcackler said:

We had an enjoyable time on Carnival. There were things we loved and things that we didn't enjoy. After next January, we'll have sailed on all of the major US lines (Norwegian, Disney, Carnival and Royal). I've yet to find a perfect line. 

Glad all of you enjoyed it...hard not to really...cruising is really so much fun & relaxing.

Briefly, what was those things you like & dislike, if you don't mind sharing?