1. 1. Will The Navigator Get Sky Pad

2. 2. What New Food Venue Will Be Added

• Hooked SeaFood
    • Playmakers Sports Bar
    • A New Venue
  3. 3. Will It Get An Escape Room

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, jurrjurr said:

I hope it gets all the new amenities that Mariner has. I did not get the chance to do the Escape room, SkyPad and Laser tag. 4 night itineraries are just too short especially when travelling with 13 in your party. I'm looking forward to the 9 nighter on Nagivator in April 2019.

@jurrjurr Yeah Going To Book Back To Back On The Mariner Because Four Nights Is Not A Lot Of Flowrider Time 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking at Navigator on Royal Caribbean's website it now says "Are you bold enough to chase the most exhilarating duo of The Perfect Storm℠ waterslides yet? Pair up to take on The Blaster℠ aqua coaster and come face to face with adventure on the Riptide℠ headfirst mat racer."  Does anyone know more details about these new type of slides, the aqua coaster and mat racer?

16 minutes ago, xlr8r said:

Looking at Navigator on Royal Caribbean's website it now says "Are you bold enough to chase the most exhilarating duo of The Perfect Storm℠ waterslides yet? Pair up to take on The Blaster℠ aqua coaster and come face to face with adventure on the Riptide℠ headfirst mat racer."  Does anyone know more details about these new type of slides, the aqua coaster and mat racer?

Great catch on this! This is definitely new.  

1 hour ago, xlr8r said:

Also looks like Navigator is getting Hooked, El Loco Fresh, Jamie's Italian, Bamboo Room, Playmakers, and a blow dry bar.

Playmakers is great...the rest...meh......not a wide appeal there.....the blow dry bar sounds down right silly and wont be a popular venue....and the Bamboo room will need to pick up its game based on my experience on Marnier.....and more pay for eating places isn't my thing at all.....

I do like the sounds of the waterslides....although I do worry that they will soon start to charge to use these........

I really think Royal is expanding and spending way too much too quickly.....this economy(great) and gas prices(low) aren't going to stay like this for ever...its going to come back to bite them at some point......mark my words.....

Just now, monctonguy said:

Playmakers is great...the rest...meh......not a wide appeal there.....the blow dry bar sounds down right silly and wont be a popular venue....and the Bamboo room will need to pick up its game based on my experience on Marnier.....and more pay for eating places isn't my thing at all.....

I do like the sounds of the waterslides....although I do worry that they will soon start to charge to use these........

what was up with mariner?

Marnier..it was dead for the whole cruise....never saw more than 2-3 people in there..usually none.....specialty drinks tasted terrible(and we are all drinkers and not picky!..lol ) and sometimes were charged for them over the price of your drink package and sometimes not....

Its too bad...cool look and idea......but a waste of space on our cruise....others seem to claim its a hot spot to be....

Just now, J_Keeble said:

maybe they have had enough of it already haha!, I joke. Navigator looks amazing

And This Ship Will Have 

• First Johnny Rockets Express
  • Bamboo Room Polynesian-themed lounge
  • Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade, featuring a new Owner's Box VIP room
  • Jamie's Italian specialty restaurant
  • Hooked Seafood specialty restaurant (replacing Sabor Modern Mexican)
  • Starbucks
  • El Loco Fresh (coming to the reimagined pool deck)
  • Glow-in-the-dark laser tag with Battle for Planet Z in Studio B
  • Mini-golf
  • Royal Escape Room: The Observatorium

Just now, Twangster Fan said:

And This Ship Will Have 

• First Johnny Rockets Express
  • Bamboo Room Polynesian-themed lounge
  • Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade, featuring a new Owner's Box VIP room
  • Jamie's Italian specialty restaurant
  • Hooked Seafood specialty restaurant (replacing Sabor Modern Mexican)
  • Starbucks
  • El Loco Fresh (coming to the reimagined pool deck)
  • Glow-in-the-dark laser tag with Battle for Planet Z in Studio B
  • Mini-golf
  • Royal Escape Room: The Observatorium

so I think the johnny rockets and el loco fresh will be on the pool deck as it described.

hooked will be where johnny rockets is maybe or where sabor is ?

so that's 1 new venue and 2 going, all speculation I guess

Just now, J_Keeble said:

so I think the johnny rockets and el loco fresh will be on the pool deck as it described.

hooked will be where johnny rockets is maybe or where sabor is ?

so that's 1 new venue and 2 going, all speculation I guess

Also Some Time In The Next Few Months We Should Get Photo Of The Oasis Dry Dock  

i noticed the dj booth and the other side will be a premium area I'm guessing for a fee. you can see they removed the suite sun lounges and steps and replaced them with the dj booth and other premium area.

I wonder what they are having where johnny rockets used to be? its all blanked off there is only 1 slide that ends there but I guess its do with all the water and pumps etc

On 11/1/2018 at 1:06 PM, monctonguy said:

be nice if the express Johnny Rockets is a la carte

Seeing how they are touting Johnny Rockets Express as a first... I might dare to say this might end up as a no-fee venue, think Guy's Burger Joint on Carnival. Same reason for el Loco Fresh to compete against Blue Iguana Cantina on Carnival.

• 2 months later...