ROYAL REMOVEING DREAMWORKS EXPERIECE ON ALL SHIPS

ROYAL REMOVEING DREAMWORKS EXPERIENECE ON THE MARINER  

36 members have voted

1. 1. ARE YOU SAD DREAMWORKS EXPEREINECE LEFT THE MARINER

By FlowBro Ty

On my recent voyage the mariner of the seas  the DreamWorks experience was remove. I look on royal website to find out if it was remove fleet wide and on the website they don't even say if it was gone fleet wide so I ask the cruise director and he said it was removed.So that means if you sail on the mariner you sadly cant meet Shrek or See The Latest DreamWorks moives.    

When our son was younger that was most definitely a huge plus in favor of trying one of our cruises ... I cant recall if it was Freedom or Allure but it was an "excitement" point that sold us on trying it.

10 years later kids of the age to be excited by the characters probably don't recognize the original dreamworks crew ...

For us its no longer relevant since he is now a teen and we are lucky to coax him out of his cave errr cabin .. with food and coffee never mind dreamworks parade.

1 hour ago, betatke1480 said:

We have the Dreamworks Character Breakfast book for Oasis in November.  It's still available in the cruise planner, so I wonder when they are going to announce the change.  

There's no reason to believe at this time anything will change between now and your cruise.

22 minutes ago, FlowBro Ty said:

@betatke1480 I AM GOING ON THE OASIS IN OCTOBER. DREAMWORK WILL BE ALL SHIP WILL BE GONE BY END OF YEAR. ROYAL WILL NOT RENEW THE CONTRACT. I  THINK YOU STILL WILL HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST 

Nothing to that effect has been announced.  

1 hour ago, DocLC said:

If bet the reason it was removed from the Mariner is because of the short sailings she does. It may not have been as popular ok such short cruise or not practical to offer with everything else that needs to be staffed onboard with regards to entertainment. 

Make sense , but when we consider that it was also not presented also on  the Symphony of the seas it might tell us something.

22 hours ago, Traveler said:

Make sense , but when we consider that it was also not presented also on  the Symphony of the seas it might tell us something.

I broached that subject at a RC media event and the jist of their answer was they just decided not to offer it on Symphony.