Lost Deposits

Carl Liddle

On no less than three occasions I have paid £300.00 in deposit well in advance of cruises with Royal Caribbean in the Caribbean only to have to cancel due to ill health.

it is a little disappointing to have to cancel but this is made even worse as, because of ill health then, I was unable to transfer the monies to other cruises.

Royal Caribbean have otherwise been outstanding to me in the two decades I have cruised the Caribbean with them, however I am wondering whether it is worth mentioning these loss of deposits and see if they will give me a cut-price deal when I nest book for a late-May 2020 Caribbean cruise for myself and my wife, naturally both Crown &Anchor members.

I hope no-one thinks I am being cheeky in asking re the above.

Yours Sincerely,

Carl. St Albans, Uk.

1 hour ago, Carl Liddle said:

Royal Caribbean have otherwise been outstanding to me in the two decades I have cruised the Caribbean with them, however I am wondering whether it is worth mentioning these loss of deposits and see if they will give me a cut-price deal when I nest book for a late-May 2020 Caribbean cruise for myself and my wife, naturally both Crown &Anchor members.

I highly doubt you will get any kind of deal based on that.  I'm sure they sympathize with you about the fact you had to cancel due to health issues on cruises you would have otherwise gone on, but it's not really their policy to dole out discounts in that manner.