Call Me A Traditionalist

40 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

bring back these shirts for the bar staff on the pool deck

Yeah, I remember those! They were cool and very professional looking. Guess the budgetary constraints did away with them, too bad. By the way, I always had you as a dead ringer for Rod Stewart, but in this photo you look more like Robert DiNero! :27_sunglasses:

1 minute ago, rjac said:

Yeah, I remember those! They were cool and very professional looking. Guess the budgetary constraints did away with them, too bad. By the way, I always had you as a dead ringer for Rod Stewart, but in this photo you look more like Robert DiNero! :27_sunglasses:

That's because you saw THIS early morning Bloody Maryland picture

Bloody Mary.jpg

Isn't memory a funny subjective thing? I could have sworn the drink staff on my first (and only) cruise in 2015 wore white uniforms.

Cue me scrolling back through my FB posts to find a photo of one of the drink staff in the solarium on Independence of the Seas and ... blue print shirt.

I'm putting this unfortunate lapse down to extreme cruise withdrawal!

15 hours ago, RBRSKI said:

Now it's a light blue polo collar shirt.  I believe the collar has some kind of pattern, think it's check.  It kinda looks like a fast food uniform shirt.  I like the old ones.

Exactly --- You nailed it ..... These shirts were around for years --- It was a staple of a Royal Caribbean Cruise.....

17 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

Ummm.... you glutton for punishment or something ?!?! I would be climbing walls by the third month!!  ?

oh I know...its been a tough 18mths or so...one Celebrity cruise in there but that's it....I'll be on 2 royal cruises within 4 mths so I am getting back on track now..lol