Panoramic Ocean View Staterooms Deck 12 Independence of the Seas

Suzy

My brother had the new Panoramic Oceanview rooms on Mariner OTS.  The floor-to-ceiling window views were amazing.  These were brand-new rooms so all the furnishings pretty modern.  He did note that the hallways were always warm and humid.  Maybe issues with the HVAC system with the additional staterooms?  This could be specific to Mariner. 

I was in the pano room feb on the independence they are the best on the ship this is my second pano booking the first on freedom and in nov I have a pano on the adventure as far as I am concerned these are the best cabins on a ship I am a sightseer and the views are breathtaking I always used to get balcony rooms but didn't use the balcony much the heat is far to much for me and I would go to the Viking crown lounge for my daily sightseeing once you experience the views you will under stand I have several pictures I took from the windows but will have many more after November try them you will like them any questions I can try to answer please ask for me keep the hyper expensive suites I will be booking the beautiful fair priced panoramic views I mean cabins I so far am lucky I have never felt the need for all the perks that come with the suites but in all fairness I could not afford them anyway for now I will be happy just with a pano in steerage just a final note having dealt with royal for years now and having somewhat of an inside source I call a friend if you want to experience a pano at a reasonable rack rate do it soon as I feel deep inside royal is watching the acceptance from this new cruise novelty and I expect to see a substantial rate increase in this unique class of rooms and soon please  understand I have never experienced the suite or star class and never will if I could afford this ticket and my choice between 4 cruises a year or 1 big splash I will always pick 4 a year on average the level of service I receive in steerage is such a huge step up from what I experience in everyday life that I feel like the well worn movie line IM KING OF THE WORLD   sail on my friends and be kind to people you meet