Dining Dress Code Question

My first RC cruise is next summer. I’ve been trying to read up and see if there are any major differences from other cruise lines I’ve cruised. I read an article that said most nights in the dining room were casual.  It indicated there would be two smart casual nights and two formal nights.  Is this correct? We will be on a B2B to Norway and the Baltic (10 night and 11 night). 

Thanks for your help! 

Don’t worry about it. Royal Caribbean is very casual and very often doesn’t even enforce their dress code.

On casual days most people wear jeans and T-shirts or butten down shirts. Women wear casual sun dresses. Shorts technically are not allowed in the evening but you still see people wear them. On formal nights some people wear suits and nice dresses and many people don’t. I myself just wear nice dress pants with a polo shirt.

Just wear what makes you comfortable 

3 hours ago, MikeK said:

I m going on the Harmony next year so when I get my WOW bracelet  and the color doesnt match my outfit will I still be able to get past the fashion police IN the MDR on formal night.

As long as you don't wear a white Wow band after labor day... oh wait, that isn't a thing anymore.