how to find C&A deals

Hello it is me the newbie asking your help 

I read lots lots of posting tried to follow and undertands but I still have some questions 

I would like to undertand how to get C&A deals for balcony and Suite

this is how I see it

#1 only platimium and ++ are available to see deals from C&A on royalcaribbean.com is that correct?

#2 when I will be platinium I need to LOG into royalcaribbean.com site 

then find and plan for a cruise date do like I was to book and the price deal for the balcony will appear the C&A better price is that how to do it?

#3 and when I am not log on I see the royal normal price. is that how it works?

#4 I read in one of the post that there was special deals reveal on thurdays nite for C&A member only and they can have before other members  is that correct?

#5 when I book with TA do I have to always mention to her or him that I am platinium or ++++ and to verify for a better deal with C&A ?

thank you very much ?

There are C&A deals and then there is C&A discounts for balcony cabins for qualifying members.

To be honest I think that C&A deals used to be better in years past before there was a new sale or promo every other week like there is now.  These days it seems a new sale is offered nearly every week and often those sales are better than what is offered as a C&A 'deal'.

That being said, you shop C&A deals, from the website choose Discover Cruising, then Crown and Anchor Society.

1894386642_RCCA5.jpeg.3769b3de80155cdf0344fb3b5a9e8425.jpeg 

Scroll all the way to Membership Sneak Preview, Exclusive Rates.

1220047359_RCCA4.jpeg.abe095082ffe3b9abb53ef4f0814e307.jpeg

This will launch the search engine for C&A deals.  

Another method to search for C&A rates is from the main 'Plan A Cruise', 'Search for a Cruise' search engine.

From here click the More Filters link and if you are platinum or higher by applying your C&A number it will automatically include any C&A rates or discounts for cruises as you search.

104915606_RCCA1.jpeg.b0e5159523a4a9d99485c9c9acbe3509.jpeg

The other way to do it, so that you can see with and without C&A rates is go through the motions of booking a cruise but at the page where you enter the number of guests click the "See if you qualify for exclusive rates" 

1916836194_RCCA2.jpeg.c80adc05106f0260b36d6e3d5b39c955.jpeg

Clicking this will popup a new section where you can enter your C&A number

649580213_RCCA3.thumb.jpeg.6cd5d2ddda0f2fbf461dfcb7c08a0d07.jpeg

This method works on a cruise by cruise basis where the 'More Filters' method above tends to be applied and remembered as you review different cruises unless you reset the search completely.

15 hours ago, Martin-Lynda said:

WOW @twangster you must be a teacher gueezzz how easy I understand now thank you so much

clearly I will find best deals now !!! 

thank you so much!! 

Still don't assume your going to find deals(and nothing to do with @twangster and his teaching skills..lol)

I have been C&A since my first cruise with Royal and 10 later I have yet to get a deal as a result of my "status"