Falmouth beach excursions

Courtneyn09

We used to always go to Red Stripe beach but it is no longer there (got bought by a resort). I think Blue waters is a comparable option but have not been there. Red stripe beach was 10 minutes from port and I think blue waters is about the same. Bamboo beach is a longgg bus ride away on pretty sketchy roads. The blue waters beach you can either book all inclusive or just entry and transportation and buy food and drinks a la carte. 

11 hours ago, Matt said:

I would not recommend Bamboo Beach club. Long story, but not a good choice.

Hilton Rose Hall is a solid choice

Oh do tell for us newbies that have no idea, but prying ears and eyes are now intrigued to know. I have read a lot on this forum and lots of people seem to have EXPERIENCES in Jamaica that are not pleasant. Makes me want to think twice about going. Every time I see a Falmouth port call in my head I think, yea, I think I will pass on that cruise and I am not sure of that is a good idea. Same thing about Nassau. A lot of people seem to pass on that port too.

1 hour ago, Tim B. said:

Oh do tell for us newbies that have no idea, but prying ears and eyes are now intrigued to know. I have read a lot on this forum and lots of people seem to have EXPERIENCES in Jamaica that are not pleasant. Makes me want to think twice about going. Every time I see a Falmouth port call in my head I think, yea, I think I will pass on that cruise and I am not sure of that is a good idea. Same thing about Nassau. A lot of people seem to pass on that port too.

I wouldn't pass if the other ports are good.  We don't leave the compound in Falmouth, makes it kind of a sea day on dry land.